Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kylie

The other night I went to check on the kids and couldn't find Kylie. I didn't panick too much becuase we are upstairs and I didn't think she could sneak by me....so I started looking around the room and found her here......

I have found her asleep in many wierd places but under the bed!? How uncomfortable is that? I tried to get a better picture but she moved and smacked her head so I got her out and put her on her air mattress. She stayed there for a while then decided to join me in my bed. (that only happens when Jason is gone....we wished anyway!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you still in Arizona? I just dont remember you having an upstairs. I always think it is great when kids decide to fall asleep on their own.

Megan Bruschke said...

How cute! It makes you wonderful what is going on in their little worlds to make them think they should get under their bed and sleep! Grayden tends to be an interesting sleeper too!

Allie said...

So cute! Are you still in Provo?

Laurie said...

How funny! So cute!

Amy said...

haha! I love that you captured this for her to see someday. How sweet.