Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday

Saturday was Jason's birthday. He had been traveling with work the week prior so it was very nice to have him home. I thought we had a great day and spent most of it just being with each other. The kids loved having him home.....and so did I of course. We tried to get as much dad time as possible since he had to leave Monday morning for another week of travel.



We started the day with a big breakfast of pancakes, eggs, sausage, and strawberries. Opened presents he got some new clothes, and we played lots of wii, and went on a bike ride with Tanner riding without training wheels! Went to the park, and made yummy fish tacos for dinner. I had the hardest time trying to get him to tell me what he wanted me to fix....so I just decided to choose something and if he didn't like it too bad. But they turned out so good and we finished the night with some angel food cake and strawberries.

Happy Birthday J! Love you!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Jason! You're an awesome guy, I'm glad you and the family had a nice day together.

Laurie said...

Happy B-day Jason! We miss you guys!

tanya said...

Tell Jason happy birthday for us!

Mama Bear said...

Happy birthday, Jason! Mine is coming up soon, too. Gosh, I hate getting older. It's better than the alternative, but how are we getting so old so fast, huh? I have wrinkles! :(

Love your mouse post. You are one brave girl. I'm not sure if I could have done all that without Robert. I would have made him deal with it! Ugh!

We are coming into town again...next Wednesday for about a week. I don't know what you guys have planned...but we'd love to have you come over for dinner one night if you are up for it. Maybe Sunday the 15th? I'll call you when we get into town!