Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We are still alive....barely




We are still here, just trying to settle into the new house before #4 makes his debut. I feel blessed to live in a place and always have lived places where I have such AMAZING friends. We couldn't have moved without all of their help. Jason has been traveling and all the packing was up to me. My friends came and when I felt totally overwhelmed took my kids, packed my house, fed us, and now have helped me get settled back in. Jason's work schedule has taken a really busy turn. I'm not complaining we have a job but the timing never seems to work out the way that it needs to. Just grateful for all the help and continued support of friends!

7 comments:

Courtni said...

glad that you have so much help! i always move when i'm pregnant...it just adds a level of complexity, doesn't it? can't believe you are so close to your due date already!

funny enough, today i had my yearly check-up with medina and i was talking to barbara about all the friends who go to/used to go to medina. she mentioned that jason still owes her $5 from a bet that she made with him about the sex of your baby right before you moved to az.

can't wait to see pics of the house and your new little one!

Cherice said...

glad to have you as such a good friend....your welcome :)

Robert and Kristen said...

I didn't know you were moving. Did you move to another house in Phoenix? Glad that the move went well.

David and Jana said...

I didn't realize that you were moving either. Did you sell your other house? Hope you get settled soon...moving is no fun!

The Headrick Family said...

We did sell our house and moved just not to far from it. We are still in Peoria just glad that this weekend we don't have to move in the heat!

mike and amy vb said...

I still think that you should have moved out here!! I am a good friend too. j/k I am so glad that you have your friends out there. I was feeling really guilty that none of us were there helping you. I was so close to booking a flight out, but I couldn't spend the money right then. We love you!

Amy said...

Wow, your pregnancy has flown by! (nice how I can say that seeing as I didn't have to live through AZ heat huh?) I really hope things settle in nicely for you and that you've got a great/easy delivery and recovery ahead of you.