Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cameron



We are so glad this little guy is here. Everyone is totally in love with him, and wants to hold him all the time.

He is really a good, mellow baby so far and loves to sit in his swing and look around...he isn't the best at sleeping. Sometimes its every 2 hours at night which isn't fun, but most of the time it's every 3 hours. We are adjusting to life with 4 kids as both our parents have gone and we are on our own. I can't believe that he is 2 weeks old today. We had a good friend take some pictures of him yesterday and I can't wait to see how they turned out. I will post some more when we get them

4 comments:

mike and amy vb said...

He is so cute!! I want to hold him. I really am going to talk to Mike about coming over uea. He can stay here and dress up in his sumo suit and I will come and hold Cameron and do hair. I will let you know!! Love you.

Trent and Kim said...

He is adorable and his coloring is darker than I thought it would be. I really want to hold him too, if only we lived closer. Boo. So cute though.

David and Jana said...

Such a cute little guy! Congrats!

Melissa and Jason said...

So cute! I'm so excited for you!