Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sprinkle

My cute friends threw my good friend Erin and I a little"sprinkle" to celebrate the upcoming birth of our new babies. We are due within 2 weeks of each and I think both of us didn't want any fuss made over us. But our friends wouldn't take no for an answer threw us the sprinkle. I had such a good time visiting and eating great food.


It was a little strange because I only had to take Paige with me. Kylie started preschool and with Tanner in Kindergarten so it was a little different. Made my time more relaxing and fun although Paige was pretty clingy and wouldn't let me put her down, she did have a good time helping me open presents and by the time we left she was comfortable enough to go and play by herself.

It was a nice break and I loved having the opportunity to visit with some friends that I don't get to see that often. Thanks ladies!

3 comments:

Courtni said...

so fun...and fun for me to see you, erin, and ann in your pictures!

Melinda said...

Congrats on the upcoming baby! Your family is so beautiful.

Mel said...

What a cute idea! Sprinkle--I love it! Good luck with that approaching birth! We are so excited for you!