Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kylie starts Preschool

Her first day of preschool, September 9th, 2009.


She has been so excited to start preschool. We had to wait until after Labor Day to begin and was she ever ready. She woke up at 6 am very unusual for her, and she was ready to go. I had a hard time making her wait until 9:00. We told her once she turned 4 she got to start preschool, and ever since she has asked weekly if it was time for preschool. We went to her open house last week and she seemed so comfortable. This morning she got her back pack and water bottle, picked out her outfit, and made sure her hair was just right. We took a few pictures and she was off!


She walked right in and didn't need me anymore. She didn't even want us to walk up the stairs with her, but I wanted to so she patiently obliged. So Paige and I left life will be very different with just Paige 3 days a week, (I guess it will only be a week since #4 is coming but still!) I hope Paige doesn't get too bored!


We got home and she played some alphabet express game, and then came up and fell asleep on the floor. She was all tuckered out!

No comments: