Monday, March 3, 2008

Tanner

We were able to celebrate Tanner's 4th birthday February 17th. I can't believe he is getting so old. He is such a good boy and I am amazed at how quickly he is learning things. He is so good at sports, and loves his sisters and Paige especially adores him. He helps me when I ask and is a good listener. He loves cars and monster trucks he told me that for his party he wanted a blue monster truck cake wanted blue hats, plates, pinata, etc. I had a hard time with some of the requests but we tried to accomodate a few of then at least. I feel so blessed to be Tanner's mom and to have such a great boy!


He was one busy birthday boy and got to have 3 different parties one with just his family, one with friends and one with cousins.

Hope you had a great 4th birthday.....love you tons!!


No comments: