Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! Today was a great day Paige slept in till 7:00 and then went back to sleep until 8:00. I got up and got breakfast ready and then the kids woke up and we had an Easter Egg hunt. And they checked out their Easter Baskets. They got some candy and Tanner got a Scooby-Doo DVD and Kylie got a Barbie movie, some sand and water toys. Paige got a couple of new outfits.

Finding eggs



Paige's first chocolate encounter


Then it was off to church, we left super early but still ended up in the overflow on the hard chairs. Our ward is getting so big I can't believe it. I ended up out over half the time Paige would not settle down for a nap. Kylie broke out with a rash so Jason ended up leaving Sacrament to get some benadryl for her. So church was crazy as usual.


Not the best picture but we had a hard time getting all kids to look and hold still.



We got home and enjoyed daddy time. Jason had to leave this morning for Vegas again. So we just spent the afternoon together. We had a simple dinner of ham, "funeral potatoes" and fresh fruit. It was nice day!

These are some pictures from a Easter egg hunt at the park with our good friends.

5 comments:

Allie said...

You may not think that that group shot isn't the best picture, but you look fabulous! What's your secret?

Mandy said...

How much fun is sacrament on the hard chairs? My ward is the same way, it drives me nuts, I'm lucky if I get there on time. Anyway, looks like Easter was fun. It was good to talk to you when you were here. Next time lets get together!!

Kate said...

I am so glad to connect up again through the whole blog thing! You look great! Your kids are SOO cute! Looks like you are keeping busy with three kids. I hope I can convince you to come to Utah at least one more time. Melinda Fitzgerald Randall and I are going to try to put together a Nauvoo reunion some time this spring/summer. We have not really planned it yet, just talked about it. I will have to post about it so we can all get in contact again. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't you love the HARD seats!! That's why we get there 1/2 hour early and that's not fun. Thanks for updating your cute blog, and helping me create mine.

Mama Bear said...

Paige is so cute...and so big already!! Congratulations on only buying 1 pack of diapers a month. I was hoping Meredith would be potty trained soon, but it's not looking so good! Glad you guys are doing well! Love, Kayla