Monday, March 17, 2008

Home again

I don't think we will be going to Utah again any time soon. I don't know what it is but lately everytime we are there I get sick. It was such a bummer I ended up wasting 3 whole days of doing fun things. Oh well I think the kids had a good time and the best part was Lori was able to come back to Arizona with us! I was in heaven she is so awesome..here is a quick run down of the week

Monday- we were super lazy and we just hung out at home for most of the day, although we did go on a bike ride and have a picnic at the park. Then we came home and got ready and had dinner at Chipotle and headed to the baseball game. We sat on the lawn and watched the Padres and Rangers play.

Tuesday- needed to do some major grocery shopping so we ran to Sam's and then Fry's and came home and fixed lunches and headed to Scottsdale to do some shopping. It was fun until the very end when Kylie decided that she was done shopping and started screaming at the top of her lungs in the store mind you! I took them out so Lori could enjoy her Urban Outfitters shopping experience peacefully.

Wednesday-We went to the park and mainly just stayed home..then Lori watched my kids while I went to YW activity. We were supposed to go see the temple pageant but ended up playing games outside. It was lots of fun although it's pretty pathetic that I couldn't play soccer for more than 5 minutes without my lungs feeling like they were on fire!! I had a fun time even though my toenail got bent back, and my toes felt like they were broken. (Guess I shouldn't have played in flip flops!) Then when I got home Lori helped me roll chicken rolls for my dinner exchange. We went to bed really late!!

Thursday- We got up and went on a jog...it about killed me but I couldn't let my younger sister beat me (even though she did!) then we had lunch and headed to the pool for a swim. It was really nice the water was the perfect temperature. Then I had to give one of my new beehives her personal progress book and welcome her to our class so we all got in the car and they stayed in the car while I did that and then we headed back to Target to get a few items. I found a new dress and skirt while I was there so it was a pretty succesful trip. We got home made the chicken roll gravy, for the dinner exchange and I got the kids to bed and then rushed off to exchange the meals and then back home to get ready for my trip. Then I waited up for Jason who had been in Vegas for work all week to get home so we could see each other for a minute before bed.



Crazy but fun week...hope Lori had a good time I already miss her!

3 comments:

Allie said...

How fun to have Lori visit you! Didn't you know that you are NOT supposed to kick a soccer ball with your toes? You are supposed to use the INSIDE of you foot, silly. ;) Hope you toes recovered nicely.

The Headrick Family said...

It was really fun having Lori here. I miss her tons! As for the toes I did know but you'll have to remind the YM that decided to use my foot for a ball!! ;)

Amy said...

wow, it almost sounds like you need another vacation---with just you and Jason! Thats so great you have so much fun with family. :)