Monday, March 17, 2008

Wicked Girls Trip



Every woman should have a girls only trip with a bunch of friends. We had such a great time thanks everyone!! Friday started off really early I had to get up to get Lori to the airport. We left at about 5:30 so I could get her to the airport and be back for my 7:00 ride. Lori's flight didn't leave until 8:00 (which actually left later due to a delay) so I am grateful that she was so willing to be flexible!! We made it to the airport at about 6:30 and then I literally raced back home thinking "go civic go" and "please don't let me get pulled over right now!!!" I still didn't quite make it there on time because I had to stop at home and grabbed my stuff, gave kisses to my favorite kids (including Jason!!) then off to LA! We drove to the outlets outside of Palm Springs spent a good 3 hours there from then on it was shop shop shop!!


We got to our hotel to freshen up and I needed to change clothes then off to the theatre. We walked to a little Italian restaurant and ended up having to sit in 3 groups. It was a bummer that we all had to be split up but the service was fast and the dinner yummy. I tried something new and shared with Leslie we had pumpkin raviloi it was surprisingly really good. We walked back to the theatre and got seated for the show. I was so excited to see it and it was better than I had expected. I loved Elseba she had an amazing voice. But sitting down in the darkened theatre made it difficult for me to stay awake. Even though I had a hard time staying awake I want to go see it again with Jason.

The girls



We headed back to the hotel and went to bed I was roomies with Brooke, and Olivia. I was so tired but got to bed and started laughing. And really for no reason at all. It took me a while to fall asleep but when I did I was out.

Eating breakfast at the Beverly Center The girls getting ready for some H&M

I think everyone got something here, it was so much fun I could have bought a lot more!! Jason is really relieved that I didn't, then it was time for 4 of us to head home. The rest of the die hard shoppers headed on to the district. I headed home to see my family seeing how I hadn't seen Jason for long due to him getting home at 11:30 Thursday night and heading back out of town Monday. Really really fun thanks again everyone!!!

2 comments:

Allie said...

So FUN! I want to see that show. Girlfriends are the best!

Courtni said...

I am so jealous...Wicked is the one show I am dying to see! Glad that you got a fun getaway -- you deserve it!