Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Potty Training

Kylie has decided that using the big girl potty is much better than diapers. I have been dreading the whole potty training thing again...it seems like we just finished with Tanner. But fingers crossed this has been a more pleasant experience. She is doing so well and to think just going to the store to buy 1 set of diapers....heaven. It's been 2 1/2 years since we have only had to buy 1 set of diapers and to think we were buying 3 different sizes 6 months ago wow!!!



No accidents today so hopefully she will keep this up!

4 comments:

Allie said...

Woo Hoo! Way to go Kari! I only have one more to potty train and I can't wait 'til I'm done! can you potty train a 6 month old?

Laurie said...

Good luck! Gracie keeps acting like she wants to potty train. I think She is just toying with me. Man, diapers are so expensive, I can't imagine having to buy 3 different sets. Yikes. Miss you guys!

Amy said...

yay!! 2 thumbs up for only one kid in diapers!! I loved potty training, just because Thomas never had poopy accidents. But the other accidents are a pain, especially when it happens on the carpet. Good luck with this!!

Mama Bear said...

It would be fun to see you guys! I can't believe how long it has been! We sold our quiznos in Phoenix...so we are planning to have a big farewell party for friends & family at the end of this month. If we end up coming out, we'll let you know and you'll have to join us!