Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The life of a mother.....

I don't know what it is but I feel like my kids have been sick non stop since Christmas...when I say sick they have a runny nose, cough etc. We did have a round of the throw ups but luckily that was just with 1 child! I had to clarify myself because Jason and I have different definitions of sick. We have just had fevers, pink eye and yes Kylie and Paige had their first ear infections. I think that's pretty good a 2 1/2 year old and her first ear infection. The pink eye was the worst though and I was really sad Saturday afternoon when Paige's eye started getting all mattery. But it is a good thing we have medicines that take care of it all! Now we will cross our fingers that no one else gets sick so we can go see our new nephew in Utah. (Hopefully he will decide that it's his time to make his grand entrance!) We will be making another stop in Provo for a week, Jason has another trip to Rock Springs so we decided to tag along this time. Don't know why we are leaving this fabulous weather to head back to the cold of Utah again...but we will survive for just a week.



Hopefully we will be bringing back my youngest sister for a visit. She is going to Utah State and has spring break and wanted to come and see us...I would love it since none of my sisters have been down to see us since we've moved in to our new house.


Lori and Kim
And I just got a call from Kim and she said that Trent just got a job in Dallas TX. I'm so happy for them although I wish they were moving here (Trent was supposed to interview here in Scottsdale, but guess he got a better deal!) I'm happy for them and hope it goes well. I won't be the only black sheep! (the only daughter that lives outside of Utah)

Trent and Kim

2 comments:

Allie said...

Ooh! Ooh! Do I get to see you when you come to the cold again?! CALL ME!!!

Mitch said...

what's up with that? Your sisters haven't been down to visit you yet? You have a house. I could understand it if you were still in an apartment, but you have a house. Come one sisters, go visit them (I know Jason can be a pain, but you can plan to visit when he is on a business trip)