Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


The day started off a little rough...Tanner woke up with a yucky eye so off to the doctor we went. It seems like something always happens when I have something fun for me to do! Oh well I still got to say goodbye to a friend that is moving to the east side. It was fun although I would have liked to stay and visit longer! Then it was off to Target for the prescription, and then home to clean up our messy house. It was no fun and I wasn't in the best mood....until my sweet husband brought home 2 dozen roses. He always gets me flowers for Valentines Day but not usually roses so that was a great surprise I love them!! The kids got the movie the Aristocats and Jason got some new clothes and he gets to get a bike. I would have gotten him one, but figured he would have fun picking out his own so we went looking at the new Sport Chalet by our house it was fun but instead of a bike we ended up getting Tanner's birthday present. I haven't seen Jason have so much fun in a long time! He was like a kid in a candy store he was so excited about the bike and Tanner's birthday present.


We finally went and got dinner at a new pizza place. It was pretty good the kids were starving and therefore not acting the best but we made it through! Paige was so cute she was laughing so hard a Jason. She did it for about 10 minutes she is turning out to be a pretty big daddy's girl!


8 comments:

Erin said...

Those outfits are so darling!

Amy said...

kari, those valentine pics are TOO sweet. Love it!

Kates said...

Kari, your kids are darling! My phone number is 480-626-0779, please call me, I would love to talk to you and I can't seem to find your number. Maybe we can get together some time soon!
Katie Davis

The Headrick Family said...

Katie..so good to hear from you I will give you a call!

Raskills said...

Those pics are so cute. :)

Sounds like we are in similar situations with our kids being so close in age (our twins are 21 months apart from our new babe who's 4 months old :)). We should chat sometime. :D

Liz MacAskill

(our blog is at raskillfarm.wordpress.com )

The Headrick Family said...

Liz..been keeping up with your family at smugmug...can't believe how big they are getting! We will have to chat sometime.

The Frosts said...

Hey! I just found your blog because I saw that people were linking from yours to mine!! Fun! these pictures are SO so cute. And is that a Vtines quilt behind them? Adorable! I need to see it in real life.

Allie said...

We kinda missed the Valentines stuff this year. :( But, we were with my dad on his birthday (valentines) and in the "Happiest place on Earth", so who am I to complain?
Can your kids get any cuter?!