Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dentist

Last week Tanner told me he wanted to go to the dentist. So I got both he and Kylie appointments. Yesterday morning bright and early we made a trip to the dentist office. I took them to a pediatric dentist and the office was amazing! The kids felt so safe and fun there right when we got in they were off to play video games. Tanner did so well he had xrays and then got his teeth cleaned. It was great I was so proud of him, Kylie......well she will be a work in progress. She cried and fought it the whole time, and the only thing the dentist did was count her teeth. Oh well hopefully next time it will be better!




Yesterday afternoon we were playing in Tanner's room and I looked outside and it started hailing. It was cool we had thunder, lightning and hail. I was just glad I didn't get caught in it! The kids loved watching it out the front window and had to have the window open!

1 comment:

Amy said...

aw, that pic of the kids looking out at the hail TOTALLY brought back memories of my childhood. Oh, the days when I used to be fascinated by frozen stuff falling from the sky in the hot dry desert...