Saturday, December 8, 2007

Thursday Night Craft


I was trying to think of something for the kids to do to keep them out of trouble...and I remembered I had the stuff to make candy cane reindeer. They had a lot of fun glueing the eyes and nose on, and Tanner loved wrapping the "antlers" on the candy cane. It kept them busy for about a half an hour which was really nice. After Tanner finished making Rudolph he went and brought me a dress and my shoes and told me here is your green dress put it on and your shoes, get ready and go to church. I guess he was tired of me and wanted me to leave. I would have loved a break but I just put the kids to bed early instead of leaving just the break I needed!

2 comments:

Allie said...

He didn't want you to leave, he's just very spiritual!

Amy said...

wow, what a great mom you are. Your kids are going to grow up doing all sorts of fun activities courtesy of you and your creative mind!