Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Woggle Finger


The last time we were here my dad threatened Tanner with the "Wobble Finger" when he wasn't being good. So now Tanner and Kylie are afraid of the wobble finger until tonight....we were sitting down for a late dinner when dad started teasing Tanner with the "wobble finger". So Tanner came back at him trying to do make his finger shake like dad's and saying "woggle finger, woggle finger!" Now Tanner doesn't seem too frightened by it but instead it's a big game.


Today I was feeling so much better! Yesterday I woke up sick to my stomach and stayed in bed for over half of the day. I was so tired..I guess my late nights really caught up to me. Thanks to mom and Lori they took care of the kids for me I am so grateful to them. We got up and dressed and then headed to a store to get part of the gifts for my friends and neighbors. Hope they don't mind but they will be getting them late...sorry! I guess instead of a Christmas gift it will be more like a New Years gift. I couldn't find what I was looking for in AZ and found it all here in Utah. Then we headed to Kenzie and Hunter's school to listen to their Christmas program. Tanner and Kylie loved it they were singing and dancing to the songs. They thouroughly enjoyed themselves...then we were off to the candy store. I wanted to get a few things for the Christmas Stockings and since it's tradition to have Startup candies in my stocking I had to do it especially since we are here.

Kylie with her sucker from Startup's Candy

We headed home and then back out with mom to run a few more errands. It took a lot longer than expected and I was so glad that the kids were as good as they were. They were not perfect both Kylie and Tanner ended up in the cart, and then they were fighting over the box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch so they started hitting each other. It was so fun....not. Sometimes I wonder why my kids can't be perfect like I was (hahaha!!!). I see other kids standing right by the cart listening to their parents and whenever we go to the store with our kids they are all over the place. I get so stressed out....maybe some day I will get the kids to listen to me. Bed time was a joke too, first they went to bed late, then I was trying to read scriptures they were all over the place, and Paige was screaming and wouldn't eat so I ended up giving her a bottle and she actually took 2 ounces! I was so happy..so my dad went up to help with the kids that were jumping on their beds and boxing. I love him to death but he layed down on the floor and fell asleep and the kids were still going crazy. Thanks dad for trying. We finally got them to settle down and now I am going to go to bed too!


1 comment:

Allie said...

CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!