Monday, December 17, 2007

Travel

Jason was gone in Washington from last Tuesday night and didn't get back until about 8:00 Saturday night. I'm proud of myself for doing as well as I did when he was gone I just need to go to bed at a decent time. The week went by pretty fast as I was trying to get everything done that we needed to before we left for Utah for Christmas. I had to make sure we all had enough warm clothes, Christmas stuff taken care of, house cleaned all the normal stuff. Thursday we went to the park and met friends from church and the kids had so much fun! It was great to see them running around outside having a good time. That afternoon my friend watched all 3 kids for me as I went and ran a few errands. It was so nice to be by myself yet it was wierd every time I went to get out of the car I felt like I should be getting someone out! But I thoroughly enjoyed myself thanks Karolyn! Friday just did laundry and more laundry, and cleaned the house. I went to bed semi early because I was wasted from staying up late doing projects in a quiet house. Plus I found out Jason wasn't coming home till later Saturday night so I didn't have to be ready first thing in the morning. Saturday morning we just continued to get ready to go, and then we went and got a pizza for lunch...and then Jason came home! I thought that the kids would have been in bed, but they were way too excited to see dad. We finally got the kids to bed and then we packed the car to get ready for the drive to Utah.

Sunday morning at 6:00 we left and really made pretty good time. The kids did so well...even Kylie. She usually cries and whines most of the trip but she did amazingly well. I was so tired and don't remember most of the car ride! I think I slept for about 1/2 of it...glad I didn't have to drive! We got to my parents at 4:30 and unloaded the car. Kylie ran right up to dad and jumped on his lap and started talking. It was pretty cute, I think he has a new buddy! Andrea and Amy and families came over to see us and of course the kids were way excited to see cousins. It was a great day!

No comments: