Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Games



Sunday was a fun day! We went to church at my "home" ward it's always fun to see all the people that I grew up with. But kind of embarrasing too because as much as we try to teach our kids to be good and quiet it always turns out that one is rotten! My dad said it must be fun because every Sunday is a new adventure. If that is what you want to call it!! We went home after Sacrament meeting and we decided to take it easy and we watched the latest Harry Potter movie (not my favorite one) and then had a snack of my mom's chicken rolls, potatos, and frozen fruit cocktail. It was so good!! Then we headed up to Bluffdale for Nathan's birthday. Tanner has wanted to go there all week to see Nathan and Justy (Justin) and play video games. He loves going to their house. We got there and ate dinner, and Nathan opened his gifts. We got him a nerf gun...hope he liked it!


Kaylee and Kylie

The kids had a great time playing downstairs and we played Taboo. I had the hardest time playing..I couldn't think of things to try to get my team to guess the words. We ended up losing in a play off between Jason and I. Won't hear the end of that one!! We had a great time though visiting and playing.



We went back home and played Phase 10 with my dad (couldn't believe it he has been working so much and not a whole bunch of sleep), Kim and Trent, and Lori. We had so much fun!! We stayed up until after 1:00 but it was well worth it. I think we ended up basically on the same phase so there was no clear winner although I know a couple of people that would say otherwise!



We were cleaning up when Trent and Jason decided that it would be fun to scare mom. So we all snuck downstairs (I don't know how quiet I was being because I was laughing already!) and mom was in her craft room working on my sister's christmas gift when my husband let out a huge roar. Mom looked like a deer in headlights! Then she didn't know whether to laugh or cry! We were all dying of laughter, and Kim being prego had a little accident which made me laugh harder, and Trent and Jason were dying of laughter, and Lori who was supposed to be recording the whole event didn't get much because she was laughing so hard. Mom was a great sport and although was pretty scared (and luckily didn't hurt her neck) had a good laugh too!

No comments: