Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas Eve

Paige and Grandpa Startup

Our family has a tradition of Chinese food on Christmas Eve. It all started with my mom's side of the family. My grandparents owns a candy business called Startups Candy and so they were always really busy up to Christmas. So when it came time for dinner on Christmas Eve they tried to find some where to eat and the only place that was open was Chinese, so that was their dinner. Now our family goes to eat Chinese every Christmas Eve I think we look forward to it all year long. Here is a few pictures of our lunch.
Linzee and Paige our Santa babies


Mom, Andrea, Kim, Me, Lori and Amy

4 comments:

Allie said...

It's about time you posted Christmas pictures!!! Very cute by the way! Are you back in Arizona and you didn't call me??

Allie said...

OK, just after I posted that comment I got the mail. It had your card in it which was really cute by the way and the picture is hanging on my fridge. The holidays were very busy for us as well, I just like teasing you.

The Headrick Family said...

I know I feel bad though, I just don't manage my time well. New Years resolution, one of the many! Sorry I didn't do better!

Amy said...

I love the picture of Kylie in her green jacket. She looks like a model.