Tuesday, January 22, 2008

In a tight spot....


I was in the study when I hear Tanner yelling mom help me. I didn't think much of it because they (Tanner and Kylie) have been playing "rescue" lately. Well I walk out to the family room and there is Tanner stuck behind the couch. I don't even know how he got in there it is such a tight space. I tried to pull him out and this is the result .....
So I ended up having to move the couch and he was able to get out. I found out he was trying to rescue a necklace! Crazy kids....Paige is almost six months and is getting really good at picking things up and putting them in her mouth. She started some solids and loves carrots, peas and bananas. She doesn't like the rice cereal too much but we will work on it.

And here is our Kylie such a sassy girl as it says on her shirt. She had a couple of meltdowns and wanted daddy today....all the kids have such a hard time when dad is away. Luckily he gets to come home this weekend then we'll see how we do with him being gone for 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Mitch said...

oh my, you are quite the blogger to have that camera ready at any moment... your kids are getting so big! Such cuties!

The Headrick Family said...

Well I actually left him there while I went to get the camera...I figured we would think it was really funny someday. Plus it's always fun to play with the new camera.