Thursday, January 17, 2008

Safeway


Well I got to say I have a love hate relationship with Safeway. We now have a grocery store less than 2 minutes from our house where before we would have to drive 15 minutes one way to go grocery shopping. I love it having a store so close but maybe a little too much. It is so nice to be able to go and get something and be home within 10 minutes but now I keep forgetting little things and end up going to the grocery store to get what I forgot plus a few items. We (Jason and I) decided that we can only go 1 time a week.


The "grand opening" was last weekend and they were giving away 200 ipod shuffles. So we decided to go see if we could win one. We got in different lines and I was so sad I didn't win, but then I heard them say congratulations and yes Jason won! His face actually turned red when they told him we were pretty excited!

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is so awesome about the iPod!!! Congrats!!

Allie said...

Whoo Hoo! I love free stuff!

Mitch said...

Did Jason keep it for himself? Or did he give it to you?

The Headrick Family said...

He said I could have it, but he doesn't think I'll use it! I'll just have to prove him wrong :-)