Sunday, January 6, 2008

Rest of Christmas

So I am finally getting around to posting about the rest of our Christmas. We woke up to this...




and I loved it's been so long since I woke up to a White Christmas. We had a great day with lots of presents and food. Tanner got a bike and a crashing race track, some new cars and clothes. Kylie got princess shoes, 2 dolls and a stroller, playpen, and high chair, and of course clothes. Paige also got some clothes and a new toy. Jason got some new clothes and a travel bag, and he gave me a smugmug site where I can store and display our pictures! It was really fun because Tanner was so into the whole day. He absolutely loved it, and of course it made Kylie excited too. They love the Christmas music and are still singing Jingle Bells, and I think in Sacrament meeting today Kylie was singing O Christmas Tree. Grandma and Grandpa Startup came and spent the day with us, I think they enjoyed being around all the kids as they opened their gifts. I'm so glad that they were there to share the day with us.







We opened our santa gifts, and then everyone came over for breakfast. Mom had made cinnamon rolls, and we had sausage and lots of eggs, and juice. Then we went down and opened the gifts from the family. Mom spoiled us again this year, I got all sorts of new pans for the kitchen, and she made each one of us girls a new quilt. I can't believe how much work she did for us. After we had opened all the gifts it was time to get dressed and get ready for dinner.



The rest of the week we didn't do a whole bunch due to the fact that everyone got sick. We did some shopping, some more playing in the snow, oh and we did go bowling. That was a lot of fun. Kim and Trent, and Lori went with us and the kids had a blast! Tanner did really well for his first time. I'm glad that we were able to do that.









We decided last minute to leave on Sunday the 30th instead of waiting until after the new year, so Saturday night I went and spent some time with both sets of grandparents. I enjoyed it so much just having the chance to sit and talk with them. I love them both so much!!

No comments: