Friday, August 31, 2007

Hermits

That is what Jason has called us this week. Tanner hasn't been feeling all that well so we haven't done much of anything. I think all of us have started to get cabin fever, we've been stuck in the house without any socialization. I thought that maybe I would take the kids to a mom's club activity today but Tanner is coughing and his nose is running so maybe we'll just stay put for one more day! (I think that is all I can handle without going crazy too!)


As for the blank post, yesterday I was reading to Tanner and Kylie disappeared. I called her of course and she didn't answer...she never does so I wasn't surprised. I went looking for her and looked in both Tanner and her room...not there. So I checked the bathroom her new favorite thing to do is wash her hands, and then will get her hair all wet as well as the cabinets and the counter etc...Well she wasn't there either, so of course I check the study and there she was playing on the computer. She had managed to compose 6 empty posts. I deleted all of them but one so she could have her own little posting for the day. She is so funny such a determined and stubborn girl. I don't know where the stubborness comes from it's not like Jason or I am stubborn at all!! She loves to sing and loves Little Mermaid and all the other Disney Princesses. Every night before bed we have to sing a mermaid song, either Kiss the Girl or the one Look at this stuff. She knows all the words and sings along with you. Last night she was playing before bed and brought this star out from her room, she was holding it above her head and singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I thought that was pretty cute the things kids come up with.




Tanner and I decided to build a spaceship yesterday. While Kylie was sleeping we put together the cranium fort he got last Christmas. He loves putting things together and I might add taking them apart as well. We had fun but getting him to hold still for a picture is crazyhe'll want his picture taken but won't hold still he'll jump around and move his arms. Then he says that he doesn't want any pictures taken and hides. Make up your mind!!


While Tanner was then destoying the spaceship, he wanted to build a castle, Paige was awake and laying on the floor. She was being so cute smiling and looking around. I got a picture of her smiling so I thought I would add it too. I know she is all wet, she spits up quite often kindof like Tanner did. I guess that it fits seeing how she looks more like Tanner than Kylie.

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is hilarious about Kylie. I saw your blog had all these new posts with no content and I just figured you were customizing the website and playing with different configurations. Ha!

Dwight's Writing Manifesto said...

You have a beautiful family.

I've got the baby envy blues.

Sigh.

Allie said...

Holy Cow! You've posted a lot! Sorry I haven't checked in since you came to Utah! Cute stuff. It was so good to see you when you were here.---Allie

Amy said...

http://dinnergroupcali.blogspot.com/

We're starting a dinner group blog to keep in better touch with everyone! I sent the invite to post to your hotmail, I'm not sure if its your current email or not. Just giving you a heads' up!