Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back to Normal



We made it back from Utah on Sunday. We decided to make the trip in 2 days instead of 1. I'm glad that we did. We ended up going the Las Vegas way because we couldn't get a hotel in either Kanab, UT or Page, AZ. We had a good rest of our week in Utah. We spent a lot of time at Andrea's and let the kids play in the froggy pool in the front yard. They loved it. We saw Lori off to Utah State go Aggies! We helped Kim when she locked herself out of her house. That was pretty cute she called when I was driving back to mom's house and wanted to know if Tanner could crawl through the window. So we headed over to her apartment and we tried getting the screens off. We didn't have much luck we finally asker her neighbor to help us. He was able to get the screen off to her bedroom so we had Tanner crawl through the window and go around and open the front door. He unlocked the door and came out with a big smile on his face and said that was fun can I do it again?! Thursday I was able to visit with my friend Allison and her kids. It was fun to see them. They came over and the kids played and we were able to talk. Then we had a little picnic on the back patio. We also went and took dinner to Grandma and Grandpa Startup. The kids had fun playing with the toys there and we got to visit for a minute. Friday we took the kids swimming at the Scera Pool in Orem. It was family day for swim lessons so we went swimming. We had to leave at 12:00 so we went and got some pizzas and drinks and went to Amy's and had lunch. Then went back to the pool for a couple of hours. I think that the kids were pretty exhausted by then, because when I went to pick up Jason they both fell asleep. We had a picnic Wendy's dinner that night at Rock Canyon park and then visited Jason's sister Julie. She had a baby 2 days after Paige, and they named her Hailey. It was really good to see them. Saturday morning Kim, Amy and I went to the Layers Warehouse sale, we got some really good deals and we had a lot of fun too!


Now that I am home I actually have to do all the cleaning, cooking, and all that fun stuff I was a little overwhelmed! Having 3 kids is a little tougher than I thought! But I think once I get on a schedule things will be a lot easier. It's hard to believe that Paige is 3 weeks old! The kids love her and want to hold her all the time.
Her umbilical cord finally fell off, and yesterday she smiled at me about 5 times. Jason swears that she already smiled at him first, but I think she just had gas! I think that it's only fair that I get to claim the first smile. I took her out today we went to Becky Higgins to swim. It was the first time that a lot of my friends had the chance to see her. And the kids had a great time. Tanner jumped off the diving board for the first time. He loved it! Kylie had fun too, she was a little shy at first but then she was swimming and having a good time too. Then I got to go to Young Woman's! It was so much fun to see all the girls I hadn't seen them for about 3 weeks. I love being able to work with them it's so much fun! Well I better be off to bed before the baby wakes up!

No comments: