Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Paige at 2 weeks

I survived one week without Jason hopefully this one will be a little easier! Paige has been sleeping so well it's nice to be able to put her down by 11:00 and then not get up again until 5:30 or 6:00 hopefully she will keep it up! Just knowing my luck she will start waking up every 3 hours.


We don't have a lot planned for this week, I am going to try and see my friends from high school one day, and then I don't know. Hopefully I will just keep the kids busy so they don't ruin my parents house and drive them crazy at the same time! I don't know if that is possible though with a 3 and a 2 year old but I'll try.


Today we went to swim lessons and watched Brevin swim, Emma was supposed to swim too but they had a different teacher and she wouldn't go in the water. Tanner thought it was pretty fun, although he also enjoyed the Hogi Yogi sign. And of course Kylie copies whatever Tanner does. After swim lessons we went over to Andrea's and let the kids play. It's pretty nice because the older kids take great care of my kids. So I just get to relax and be lazy! Taylor took the kids into his room and put a Scooby Doo movie on and they all laid there for a minute. I thought it was pretty cute so I had one of the kids take a picture. They had a really good time Tanner and Kylie love their cousins. Andrea also let Amy and I go to Target without the kids! It was fun and I think I enjoyed it too much I spent too much money.

No comments: