Tuesday, August 21, 2007

One of those days.....

Well I thought I had been doing pretty good with the adjusting...but today was crazy. It started off just great, then headed downhill after changing 3 kids messy diapers a couple of times each, and then towards dinner time I thought I was going to go crazy. I must have eaten something yesterday that bothered the Paige because she just wanted to be held, but even holding her she was just crying. Kylie was super onery and wouldn't listen, and Tanner was just being a boy and being crazy and not listening. And of course this is right around dinner time and I'm trying to get dinner on the table. The kids were pounding their silverware and cups trying to be just as loud as the baby crying, and then Tanner started singing I Love to see the Temple. It kind of put things in perspective. Luckily Jason could stop working and came and rescued the baby and got her to quiet down, and saved me from a nervous breakdown! Whew, just hope tomorrow isn't the same way!!

It's hard to believe that Paige will be 1 month on Thursday. Time goes by so fast I was just noticing how much she is changing. She is filling out so much, and she is smiling now, and is so much more aware of what is going on. Tanner and Kylie love her so much, the problem is trying to keep them out of her face!

3 comments:

Mitch said...

So funny... Megan Bruschke and Trish Alderman both had similar experiences. We spent some time with them this past week. Megan's Talmage is exactly your Paige's age. Fun! Hope Tanner keeps singing.

Amy said...

Kari, your family is so cute. When I think of you I remember the first time I ever saw you, in Sacrament meeting, pregnant with Tanner (LONG ago) with your hair perfect and a cute maternity top on that made you look like you were about to take charge of some Fortune 500 presentation in New York. To me, you'll always be put together and on top of things whether the kids are screaming/singing or not!

The Headrick Family said...

Amy you are so nice! Wish I felt that way all the time.