Friday, April 3, 2009

7 years


Monday was our anniversary. I can't believe that it has already been 7 years....Jason says its only been 7 years....and does he really have to renew the contract?
I am grateful for Jason and all that he does for us, and I am glad that he has a lot of patience to put up with me. He is a great dad and a wonderful husband I couldn't ask for more. He plans and makes sure that we will be okay in the future, puts our family first, and loves me! Here's to another eventful year.
We need to get more pictures together as I couldn't find any recent one. Guess we will have work on that one.We had planned to go out last Saturday, but took Tanner to a birthday party instead, and so Monday we just relaxed and really didn't do much. Jason gave me some makeup, and he is going to get some new basketball shoes. We are really exciting I know. We do get to go on a date tonight which will be really nice since we don't get to go out all that often.


Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

David and Jana said...

Happy Belated Anniversary to you!

Courtni said...

congrats!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!