Sunday, April 12, 2009

Rain






It was raining this morning when we woke up which resulted in Tanner's cancelled soccer game. So we went as a family to dance, and then headed over to the HOA's annual Easter egg hunt in the gym. It was really crowded and a little chaotic but we had a good time. The kids loved getting Easter eggs, and Paige warmed up to the idea after seeing what was in them. They jumped in the bounce houses and then we took off. We had some grocery shopping to prepare for our Easter dinner, and then went home and watched Bolt. Tanner loved it, and afterwards we dyed Easter Eggs. They had so much fun and I guess I should have boiled more eggs because they were disappointed when they were all gone.

We had a good day and it was a nice change to have some rain and some cooler weather.

1 comment:

theheadricks said...

Congratulations!!

I heard you guys are coming here in August for a reunion. I hope we get to see you. Dylan still talks about his cousin Tanner.

Have you guys come up with a name? I told Mike he could name this one if it was a boy, and now he's holding me to it. I'm kind of scared, especially since he wanted to name Dylan, Simon.