Friday, April 24, 2009

Girls just want to have fun

We had a great day filled with fun and mostly girls. I started the day with a hike later than usual but it was good. Then off to the store to buy some last minute things for Jason and Tanner's father and sons camping trip. We saw them off then headed to our friends for some playtime. Paige and Kylie had so much fun playing with 9 other girls. I picked them up and we headed home to eat some lunch then head to the pool. We got there and met 6 other friends and kids at the pool. We had a great time. Kylie is a little fish and loves the water, and Paige was a animal in the water. Jumping in and having a great time. It scares me that she loves it so much I really have to watch her because she is fearless. I need to put her in swim lessons with the other 2 but we will have to wait till next year. We had our fill of swimming so we headed home for a nap for Paige, but it didn't happen because we had to leave to see our movie an hour after we got home.

Of course Paige fell asleep in the car, and slept while we got our tickets and popcorn and sat down in the theatre. We were the only ones for a while, and then a few more people trickled in. We saw

and it was really good, and Paige was really good (Kylie woke her up from her nap too soon!) until the last 10 minutes or so. Such a bummer we had to leave because she kept yelling and crying "GO" "GO". But Kylie said she liked the movie and of course wants to go back.

We then ran to Walmart for some groceries, and picked up pizza for the girls favorite, picnic in the living room. It was a good day and I had so much fun playing with my girls....but I was happy when they fell asleep because I was exhausted!

1 comment:

Trent and Kim said...

I like the new layout, so festive. Sounds like such a fun girls day. I miss your girls, I think it's so funny that Paige was yelling "go." Wish I could be there for stuff like that.