Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lazy Day

Yesterday was so nice, the weather was perfect and we didn't do much of anything....it started off kind of crazy with dance followed by soccer. Kylie is doing so well leI learning her dance to Lion King. I am excited to see her perform in June. And Tanner is LOVING soccer. I haven't had the chance to see him play the last two weeks but we were able to make it for 1/2 of the game yesterday and he loves to slide and hit the ball. Unfortunately he sometimes will trip the other kids around the ball and so the game had to stop while his coach and ref told him to stop sliding. I don't think that will be easy since the kid was made to slide....he slides in T-ball and has loved sliding playing soccer. We will just have to teach him to go for the ball only and not to hit other kids. I love watching him play he has lots of energy. I started taking pictures and forgot to watch Paige and she ended up on the field too, so maybe next time I will do better at the picture thing!
After the game we headed home and had lunch and I took a nice long nap while Paige was sleeping and Jason was watching basketball. After we went and enjoyed the nice day and went on a small bike ride and played at the park. After dinner we headed back outside and we stayed there till after dark. It was a great day and I would take many more days like this but I think there is a possiblity that we will reach 100 this week! Yuck so not looking forward to that. So I am just enjoying the perfect weather now.

2 comments:

Courtni said...

love days like that! i am getting excited for brett and abby to be involved with things...so dang cute to watch the little ones playing/dancing! hopefully it doesn't get really hot too fast!

Robert and Kristen said...

We are excited for it to be in the 70's this week! It has been way too cold around here! I guess you have the opposite problem there.