Monday, March 30, 2009

Art


Kylie drew some really fun pictures in Sacrament meeting yesterday that I wanted to keep. She loves to draw and color its fun to see what she is going to come up with next.

Tanner's picture of Dad

Kylie's picture of Mom

Her picture of herself
Tanner


Here is a picture that my good friend took of our kids playing the other day. We have been enjoying the nice weather and have spent time outside playing at the park, watching Tanner's soccer practice, and doing yardwork.
We survived Jason being gone for a few days and had a good but busy weekend. When he got home we went and got Tanner's soccer stuff, and then went and watched the Pinewood derby. Tanner is so excited to be able to participate! Saturday Kylie had her dance class, Tanner had his first soccer game. He did great was really aggressive....maybe a little too much he was grabbing other kids jerseys. We will have to work on that! But had so much more fun than t-ball. Unfortunately I forgot the camera I will get pictures next time. Then we did a little grocery shopping, some yard work (I hate weeds!), and then went off to a birthday party at a little amusement park. Once again I forgot the camera....don't know what my problem is!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Those are really sweet pictures, Kylie seems like a little sweetheart. I like Tanner's pictures too.

Allie said...

Your problem is...you're pregnant! It happens to the best of us. Cute picture of the kids though, and I love their drawings! We get some really good stuff out of Sacrament meetings!!

Renee said...

Hello! So good to hear from you. Your pictures from your kids are so cute. And, look what I've missed! You are having another! You guys make sweet kids, you should have twelve more. Hope everything is great, keep in touch!