Monday, October 8, 2007

Weekend

What a great weekend. I tried to get a babysitter for Friday, but after I asked 3 different girls and they all said no, I decided to bag it! So on Friday night we took the whole family and went to Sonic and got dinner. I love the slushes the strawberry is my favorite so I was in heaven. I also needed to run to the store so it was perfect, Jason and the kids stayed in the car watching a movie while I ran in and got the stuff I needed. Fry's had some stuff on sale, and then I made us go to Albertson's to get some cereal and the ribs for dinner on Saturday. Paige was not a happy camper, I must have eaten something that upset her tummy. But we made it home and the kids went to bed and Jason and I fell asleep on the couch! It's pretty sad when we get tired at 9:30 and fall asleep on the couch, oh well!

Saturday we got up and watched General Conference. Well as much as you can watch with a 3 1/2 year old, a 2 year old and a 2 month old all crying and getting in to things. It was really good though I enjoyed all the talks that I heard. Since we had gone out to dinner the night before I wanted to fix barbque spare ribs, and potato salad for dinner. So I prepared that so that Jason could eat before Priesthood session started. We were able to listen to the second session better because all 3 kids fell asleep! We had a yummy dinner (I love it when everything turns out well!) and Jason left for the Priesthood session. I took the kids to the park it was such a nice night! They had so much fun. Tanner ran around and played and Kylie really enjoyed it too. She was having so much fun climbing and going down the slides. It's nice that the weather is cooling down that I can take the kids to the park. I promised them that when we got home we would make cupcakes and frost them. Tanner requested orange frosting and of course Kylie wanted pink! So we made cupcakes and had fun frosting them. Then it was off to bed!

Sunday was a nice day too, although it was the start of a long week. We listened to the morning session of conference, and then helped Jason get ready to leave. He ate some leftovers then left for the airport! I was sad, but know that I will be alright until he gets back. He told the kids that he was leaving for work. Later when I let the kids go outside Tanner said "lets wait 20 minutes and dad will be home!" I wished that would work but not this time! The kids and I had a lazy rest of the day, we watched the last session of conference and then played. We had breakfast for dinner, and then went to bed. We'll see how the rest of the week goes!

No comments: