Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween


We had a great Halloween. Kylie loved it once she figured out all she had to say was trick or treat and she could get candy. Her goody bag was so full I am surprised that she could even carry it. Tanner was ready to go home pretty quickly. We went to the trunk or treat at our church. It was a good turnout...lots of people and a lot of fun. I think that we even managed to get the fire department to the church. The Haunted House triggered the fire alarm.



Kylie was Ariel Princess, Tanner was Lightning McQueen and Paige was Flounder. I know Flounder is a boy, but thought it would be cute to have both so we did.

Classic Kylie

2 comments:

Allie said...

I can't believe you are trick or treating in flip flops! It's weird! We wore jackets over our costumes.

The Headrick Family said...

It has been way too warm...I am ready for some cooler weather.