Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break Fun




My spring break plans didn't pan out like I had hoped they would.....(we won't name who thwarted them) so to make up for them somewhat he took us to a baseball game today. It was a beautiful day, almost too warm in the sun, (now feeling and seeing the effects of that, luckily I think I am the only one to get burned seeing how I managed to forget sunscreen) the kids had fun eating lots of Twinkies, fruit roll ups, and drinking all of the $5.75 lemonade and Capri suns. It was fun though, Tanner had a good time watching the game as did Jason and I loved it the few plays that I was able to watch. Maybe next time just Jason, Tanner and I will have to go!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Kari your kids are just so dang cute. I'm glad you had fun at the game!

mike and amy vb said...

that looks like so much fun. i am glad that you got to do something together. those pics of cameron are the cutest things.

tanya said...

Those pictures are great! Looks like you had fun even though your original plans didn't pan out.