Friday, March 5, 2010

Girls Day



After the week of birthday celebration I needed some me time. I was so glad that some of my friends put together a girls day. It was a much needed break since Jason has been traveling so much. I got up and helped get the kids to Tanner's baseball game and then got myself ready. Of course it started to rain as soon as I waited for my friend to pick me up. Oh well can't be too mad about it! We had a good day of shopping, stopped at Last Chance, then headed to Mesa and walked through some fun boutiques, and had lunch. We then headed over to some furniture stores I have been wanting to look at but can't ever get Jason to go. If I only had a house that I knew we would be in for a while but it was so fun to look and to dream. We then went to another home decor store and were there for a long time. Half of us took off and we met up at DownEast in the Chandler mall. I bought a few things there, and then we headed off to a jean party. I was so tired at this point I just sat and watched all my cute friends find jeans, and headbands. It was fun but I was wasted. I had really wanted to catch H&M but maybe next time, we just ran out of time. We then headed to Cafe Rio for some yummy dinner and some talking. It was a great day and I loved spending it with my friends! Thanks Jason for holding the fort down while I was gone!!

Picture of one of the trunks after our all day shopping trip!

1 comment:

Trent and Kim said...

Looks like fun and you deserved it! I want to go to Last Chance and all the other places, especially H&M. I will have to come visit...sometime.