Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cameron at 2 weeks


Cameron is such a good baby. He loves to be held when he sleeps which I love too. He is pretty consistent waking up every 3 hours and wants to eat. Which he is very good at, and we can tell as he is starting to fill out. I love his double chin!! He also lost his umbilical cord stump. It was the earliest that any of our kids have lost it. Time for the first real bath...yay!
We have loved having both grandma's and one grandpa out to visit with us and help us as we tried to adjust to this new one. It was so nice having meals made for us, cleaned up after, and kids played with, and shuttled around to school and dance, having help cleaning and with laundry, and being able to nap....heavenly!



Jason's mom left Thursday the 24th and my mom came within the hour. It was nice to not have a break since Jason was out of town in Idaho. Then we were lucky enough to have my dad come out on Saturday and it worked out well because Jason was able to get a flight within 10 minutes or so of my dad landing so one less trip to the airport for me. We had a good time visiting and talking, and just relaxing. We even got my dad to play Scrabble which he won of course. I loved all of our visitors just wish we had more of them!

No comments: