Sunday, October 18, 2009

1 month



I can't believe that my baby is already 1 month old. We went in for his 1 month checkup and I just had to laugh. I sure do have healthy babies! He now weighs a healthy 11 lbs 6 ounces and is 22 1/4 inches long.



He is such a good baby and is becoming more alert and loves to watch his brother and sisters. He gave me a great birthday present by smiling at me more than 1 time. I believe that was his first smiles, Jason would say otherwise. He is sleeping ok, but I can't wait till I can get 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep. His skin is still peeling, and he has some baby acne, plus his hair is beginning to come out but we don't think he could any more handsome!

1 comment:

Robert and Kristen said...

He is so cute! He looks just like your other kids! I love the baby announcement too. Wish I was that creative!