Friday, October 9, 2009

Girls

Sometimes I wonder how, and why I was allowed to be the mom of girls. My parents just laugh and say that all the grief I gave them is going to catch me now. I like to think that I was a perfect angel and never did anything wrong....but we all know that I wasn't and I am not perfect. Now I get to fight the stuborness (Jason insists that trait is from me, and I of course blame him) of a 4 and 2 year old about what clothes to wear, how to do hair, and anything else you can think of. I am doomed for sure, guess I should really just relax and not worry so much about those silly things.

But then we have other moments when we color, dance (they don't laugh when I dance!), and play that I remember why it is fun to have little girls. We love to dress up, Kylie can sure give a great compliment to make mom feel good, and we love to be girly. I have such great helpers with Cameron, and they love to help me fix meals, and any other treat, and decorate for holidays. Although sometimes it is hard to have girls I wouldn't want to have it any other way! I love my Kylie and Paige, just heaven help me when they are 12!

No comments: