Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Toilets


What is it about a toilet that makes a baby want to be around it? When Cameron was younger he wanted to play in the toilet and would make a beeline for it if any bathroom door was left open. It has gotten better and now he just likes to flush the toilet and close the toilet lid.




Tonight I was getting the kids ready for bed giving the girls a bath and I was examining some lovely new growths on my face when I look over and I see Cameron drinking something. I immediately grab it out of his hand and realize he was drinking TOILET WATER! He found the lid to the toothpaste and decided to dip it in the toilet and show mom what a big boy he is and can drink from a cup. I am still so disgusted....at least the toilet was flushed.

2 comments:

tanya said...

So funny! And I am so glad to be moving on from that phase!!!!!

Jordan, Chelsea, and Sawyer said...

So funny!!!! Sawyer loves to play with the water but hasnt taken a taste yet . . . we were laughing so hard when I read your post! Miss you guys!