Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad

I love my Dad! It was fun to be able to celebrate his birthday with him this year. We got together and went to one of my dad's favorite restaurants...Chuck-a-rama. The kids had a blast choosing whatever they wanted and we got to spend some time visiting. I spent the majority of my time taking kids to the restroom, and getting more food, and trying to get Cameron to stop throwing food on the floor.





My dad is the greatest he is always there for me, I remember the time when he drove to Arizona and helped us clean our rental and move some things in our new house, and then drove back home in 3 days. He also was there for me for all my crazy antics, moving to California, USU, dropping everything and moving to Nauvoo for a semester. Always trusting me and supporting me without question, means the world to me. Love you dad and hope you had a very Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I'm glad he supported you in coming to Nauvoo too! Hooray!