Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Tanner





Wow 7 years has flown by! I can't believe my boy is getting so big!

Seven things we love about Tanner:

1. Loves to shovel the snow....makes my life a lot easier since Jason always seems to be out of town when we get a big snow storm!

2. Loves sports soccer, basketball, golf, and now wanting to play football.

3. Loves his little brother, and his little brother adores him. I have caught him a couple of times asleep in the crib with Cameron they have a great relationship.

4. Is a great reader....has progressed much this year.

5. Is very competitive.

6. Very sensitive.

7. Very stubborn...got a double dose Headrick and Wilson genes.

We love Tanner so much I am so grateful he is our son and I feel lucky to be his mom!




We celebrated his birthday on Saturday the 12th since Jason was going to be gone on his real birthday. We went to Trafalga and it was fun to have cousins and grandma there with us. We playes some mean laser tag, and had fun on all the rides. (the pass of all passes was the best investment ever!) Then headed to our house for cake and ice cream. I think he really had a great time.

Then on Friday the 18th we opened presents from Mom and Dad. He was excited about his own Wii remote, legos and Kung-Zhu armor. He had a great week celebrating his birthday!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! I think you & Thomas would be great friends if we lived close by!