Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tanner's first day of 1st Grade

Tanner was so excited about his first day of school. He was a little nervous too because he doesn't know anyone in his class. We picked out his clothes the night before, got most of his lunch ready, and all his school supplies. He didn't even fight me about going to bed it was a miracle. He is in Mrs Candland's class and we got the 8 am start time. I was a little disappointed as I would have liked starting at 9:15 a little better but we will have to do good with the early morning thing again :-). This morning when he woke up he was so happy, but I think he was a little nervous because he couldn't eat much of his favorite breakfast, eggs and biscuits with honey. I sure hope he has a great day and can make some new friends! Sure love this boy!!
He told me I was only allowed to take 3 pictures...whoops took a few more than 3! Kylie is missing as she said it was too cold, boy she is in for a surprise in a few months!







See you at 2!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

We live exactly 5 minutes away from each other and have kids the same ages! Why aren't we hanging out??

Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Headrick Family said...

I knew you lived close but wasn't sure where! We need to get together!

Megan Bruschke said...

So handsome! I hope that he enjoys school and that you are all happy to be here in Utah! We would LOVE to get together sometime soon!

Mel said...

Mrs. Candland is in my ward! She should be a great teacher. Of course, I know her as a ward member and friend, who knows how she will be as a teacher? I'm sure she is a no nonsense kind of teacher, though. Hope it goes well!

Laurie said...

Wow, I can't believe how big he is! Time flies. How fun that you are in Utah now. Slightly cooler summers. ;)
We miss you all.