Monday, August 16, 2010

Chairs

Jason and I had a lot of fun with this project. Originally I thought I would be doing this project all by myself but I was pleasantly surprised. We worked on it together and we didn't even argue once! I loved the way the chairs turned out we got the chairs cheap off KSL.com and then I got an even better deal on the fabric. My mom had gone in to Deseret Book and they were getting rid of all their fabric, 75% off! I got a great deal and saved a lot of money!






I have other plans with the left over fabric so stay tuned!

7 comments:

Trent and Kim said...

I love these so much! You guys did such a good job. I want you to help me do some like those!

Erin said...

Those are darling!!! I love them. What did you put over the top to make them "wipe-able?" I wish I was up there for the fabric sale!!!

The Headrick Family said...

Erin I just got some vinyl at Joann's and we covered the fabric with that, it's worked out great.

David and Jana said...

Those turned out great! Love love love them.

Mel said...

I love those! You did such a great job. Wanna come help me with mine?

Melissa and Jason said...

So Cute!!!

Amy said...

those chairs are great! I love a good deal!