Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Big 3



Paige turned 3 and had a super fun birthday. (We actually celebrated it a day early due to the fact we were moving on her actual birthday)



She is such a sweetheart and loves to help me around the house. She loves to help clean and vacuum. She loves her grandma and loves being with her. Many times when she is in trouble she will say I want grandma! She loves being a girlie girl, loves having makeup on and many times I have found her helping herself to my makeup. I love her hair, such a pretty color and has just the right amount of wave/curl. I love watching her run as she will move her head from side to side to feel her hair swish across her back. She loves her dolls, and likes to dress up. She knows how to spell her name, and can count to about 20. She is very independent and likes to do things her way. She is known to have an occasional meltdown but overall is a very sweet girl.
Her 3 year stats are: 32 lbs, and 36 1/2 inches tall.

We had her party at the park and had some yummy pasta, rolls, and fruit. We then had pink cupcakes with ice cream for dessert. She had a great time with her great grandma's and her cousins.




What else can I say about sweet Paige she is a joy to have in our house and I love her!! Happy 3rd Birthday Paige!

No comments: