Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stats

I took Paige to the doctor yesterday for her 1 year check up and she is doing great. She weighs 21 lbs 11 oz, and is 30 1/4 inches tall and her head is 18 1/2 in. (of course her head size is a Headrick gene!). I thought she was smaller than Kylie was at 1 but I was surprised that she actually weighs more, is taller and her head is bigger.
She didn't want to see the doctor and hugged her monkey and then tried to bury her face in it. She didn't like her shots either. I had to hold her arms down and she was so mad. She wasn't happy that I made her get her shots I got her dressed and she got a sucker and she was all smiles again. Here she is with 2 of her bandaids on she pulled the other 2 off as soon as we got to the car.

I finally got the girls curtains up in their room. I've had them for a year and just never got around to putting them up so finally I got the rods Jason helped me put them up......now if I just can get the rest of their stuff up one room will be finished!!

4 comments:

Courtni said...

First of all, I LOVE the family picture at the top of your blog! Second, congrats on getting the curtains up...I swear I have projects/to-do lists that are at least a year old, but seriously, when do we have the time?!

Cherice said...

Paige is getting so big! Can't believe how time flies! Love the cutains! Good job!

Trent and Kim said...

Cute room and cute pictures! I wish I could come visit to see the kids and your house. They are all getting so big. I love your new background. Where did you get it?

tanya said...

Your family is so cute. I can't believe how long it has been since we have seen you guys. It cracked me up to read about your daughter's head size... our girls have that Headrick gene as well.