Thursday, September 20, 2007

Shopping

Why is it that everytime I come to Utah all I end up doing is shop? Maybe it's because my favorite kids clothing store is less than 5 miles away? I don't know, there are so many places that I love to buy things at Baby Gap, Roberts,
Tai Pan, Down East, and countless others. This trip we've been to the mall too many times to even count. My dad told me today that I needed to find something else to do when we came to visit! Sad but I believe he is right and I am sure my husband would agree. Plus I'm sure my kids would love to do other things than go to stores where they aren't supposed to touch things.

Can I say I love Dillard's shoes sales?! I got four pairs of sandals for $40's! Plus I got Kylie a pair of Stride Rite sandals for $7.50! I was so excited to find deals like that. While we were at Dillards Tanner managed to almost put his tooth through his lip, and Kylie had a breakdown. I thought girls were supposed to like to shop, not Kylie she is the exception to the rule.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have to shop in Utah when we visit because it is the only place we can afford the sales tax...