Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Under the Weather

We have all been a little under the weather here at our house. It started early Saturday morning with Tanner getting sick at the Father and Sons camp out. Jason, my dad and Tanner made a speedy exit and came home and we spent the rest of the night with him. Saturday Paige and Cameron...as well as my SIL April got sick. Well we thought since no one else got anything the rest of Saturday or Sunday we were maybe out of the woods. Nope Jason started feeling sick Monday morning before he left for his trip...and late last night it finally caught up with me. Moms should not get sick especially with my husband out of town. Thank heavens for my mom who took the younger two and the wii as it is keeping the older two entertained.


Kylie made herself a snack after school and graciously made one for me. Not the best picture but it's licorice covered with Oreo frosting on a club cracker. Not the most appetizing for a mom with a sick stomach. What a sweet girl for thinking of me though. Hopefully we will all be getting back to normal around here...we've had enough sickies around here for a while!

2 comments:

David and Jana said...

oh I hope you get feeling better quickly. I agree, Moms should not be sick!

Trent and Kim said...

Kylies snack is amazing.. A little salty and sweet. I love her. Sorry everyone got sick! The stomach flu is the worst.