Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kylie's first day of Kindergarten

She has been so excited to start school. We had to wait a whole extra week for her to start though and she was pretty disappointed. We were able to meet her teacher Mrs. Terry last Friday. We both accidentally slept through our scheduled time, but luckily got to meet her just a little later. She seems like a great teacher and I am excited for Kylie to have a great year! Now I just have to get used to the half day kindergarten schedule. I asked her if she wanted to just stay home with me but she quickly made it known that she did not want to stay home and that school was the place for her to be.










She didn't want me to take anymore pictures! She looks really cute though.


I am sure this cute girl is going to give her teacher a run for her money. But I sure will miss her smile, and laugh when she is at school!

3 comments:

Cherice said...

Kids are all growing up on you! New things happening all the time. It looks like you are enjoying UT. So glad. Family makes it fun to be around and not to mention the extra help they give too. Probably makes life a bit easier for you :)

Megan Bruschke said...

She looks adorable....love the hair and the earrings! Can you believe how big they are all getting?

tanya said...

She is soooo cute. I love her hair!!! I can't wait to hear about her adventures at school. She reminds me of two of my own, life is always interesting.