Friday, September 17, 2010

1st Birthday


We are so very grateful to have this little boy in our family. It's hard to believe that it has been a year already...I know I have probably said that many times before but it has gone by so quickly. I couldn't have asked for a better little boy. I was so worried when he was born because I knew Jason would be traveling a lot and I didn't know how I would be able to manage a newborn and my 3 other kids. I couldn't have been more blessed, such a mellow, happy boy. He really has been an easy baby and for that I am so grateful




He started taking steps about a month ago, but really walking a couple weeks ago. He has the cutest little waddle and has decided that crawling isn't for him anymore. He would much rather walk than crawl. He makes this funny face when he is happy...and still loves his tiger. He is starting to say words like, ball, baby, baba, of course mama and dada, bye bye, and a few other things. He also has started throwing himself on the floor when he is upset or gets his feelings hurt. And he definitely will let us know when his brother and sisters are bugging him. It happens quite often, but he really loves them as well. He loves being outside, and going bye bye. He started loving Little Einstein's Farm video, loves to sing Popcorn popping and will say pop pop pop, while we are singing. Happy Birthday Cameron!

2 comments:

Erin said...

He is so darling! It has gone so fast, hasn't it?!?!

michelle said...

I still have the text announcing his arrival... oh goodness.. how precious!