Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kylie's 4th Birthday












I can't believe that Kylie is 4 years old. She has been counting down the days for months now and asking each day is her birthday. She woke up and Jason immediately started singing Happy Birthday and proceeded to scare her and she started crying. I went downstairs and waited and she came dancing down the stairs saying its her birthday. She was a happy girl! She wanted her ears pierced and a birthday party with her friends. We were in Utah so she was happy to have a party with all her cousins. I hope she had a great day. I am so glad that she is my oldest girl, she is confident, knows what she wants, and for a lack of words a spitfire. She is such a girl, she loves princesses, anything girly, her daddy didn't want his girl to love pink or dresses but she loved it and is certainly a little girl. I was so amazed when she was born and had a head full of hair and dark at that. She is definitely full of surprises but I wouldn't have it any other way! I can't imagine my life without her, she is amazing and I love her so much! Happy Birthday Kylie!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Kylie! She looks like she had a wonderful princessy day. Yay!

Cherice said...

I'm on a roll at leaving comments.....kylie....one word....fireball